A quiz thing because I can only function on my own in the night right now
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, if you count the cupboards next to our bed with some sweaters in them as a closets. It’s not deliberate, they just kind of get left open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I’ve taken sachets before.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
They start tucked in but end up out.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
I haven’t, but I once had housemates who did.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I enjoy sticking them in the bullet journal/ planner.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
This has happened a few times with Pets at Home coupons that I put on Will’s desk lol.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I’m honestly terrified of bees so I think I’d cope better with the bear.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes but they only really show up if I’ve been in the sun a lot.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Sometimes smiling makes my face really round so I might not.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably letters of foreign alphabets being used as English letters.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I don’t do a lot of walking.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I guess, sometimes.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I sometimes chew the ends of pens.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
A normal double bed.
18. What is your song of the week?
This is in my head a lot at the moment.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Do whatever you want.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I’m currently re-watching all of The Simpsons, so yes.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Probably Cube, which my ex totally bummed for some reason. There’s also something called The Cinder Path that my mum made me watch with her once and oh my God, that is boring.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I’m not sure that burying is the best thing to do with your treasure.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
That maximum bepis.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Any of my faves. Any of the Japanese horrors I had a soft spot for as a teenager. I know them by heart but could always watch them again.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I’d say no, but I can’t rule it out happening if my life changes and I become an attractive person. You never know.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I send a lot of letters as part of work for the charity, but actually hand-writing a thing to someone, probably wouldn’t have happened for years.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I have no idea about any of that.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, because I still don’t know how to drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
I assume the author of this quiz was referring to petrol, but in terms of central heating, we do run out of gas sometimes because the house we rent has a pre-payment meter installed.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
I like a good cheese and jalapeno toastie.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I’m not really a breakfast person. I’ll have a Mug Shot if anything.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I lack the joy of a consistent bedtime. Especially in illness phases like this one.
37. Are you lazy?
Fatigued is a better term than lazy. But I do enjoy being comfortable.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween was the serious religious occasion of Samhain when I was a kid. As an adult I have thus far enjoyed dressing up an Monsieur Ananas.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Technically 8, although only really A1 proficiency in all of them now except English, because I use it every day.
- British Sign Language
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I recently subscribed to Style at Home because it was hard to find it whenever I went out, and it’s probably the best magazine to have in my bag for waiting rooms because it’s not as thick and heavy as other house ones.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
I have no preference for either of these.
43. Are you stubborn?
I definitely can be depending on the matter at hand.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I’m not really a soap opera person.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really, but obviously some heights are naturally nerve-wracking to be at.
47. Do you sing in the car?
It depends on who I’m in the car with, where we’re going, and what they have on, but generally yes.
When Kadek had a car we used to sing a lot of stuff from Family Guy on a loop.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
That would probably make me feel car sick.
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes, I love target shooting.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My wedding, I guess!
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They can be.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
There are stressful aspects but Christmas is great.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I don’t think so.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Police officer (special tactics/ dog section/ mounted section), veterinarian, paramedic, livery yard owner.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Simultaneously yes and no at all times. In the daytime, I’m like nah, don’t be silly. At night though, I worry.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually nothing but sometimes I get really into keeping my jammies on.
63. What was your first concert?
Probably that time Busted came to our school. Oof.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
I feel nothing about either of these.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
We don’t have either of those here.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
For eating, peanuts.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I was in a dance group when I was younger.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My spouse is a software developer.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I don’t think so.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
I am currently in love.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I’m about to see all of this year’s Eurovision entrants in concert and I’m super excited about it.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
I dunno man.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
I guess either of those is fine if you’re having cookies.
83. Can you swim well?
I haven’t been swimming in probably 15 years but I do miss it. Not sure if I’d still be any good at it.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
We had a Spotify playlist.
87. Ever won a contest?
I feel like I have but I can’t think of anything specific at the moment.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No but I desperately need a breast uplift.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I enjoy black ones on pizza. I briefly went through a phase of loving green olives but then went off them. Don’t know why.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Sadly not! I keep hoping someone will teach me.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
I’m not really a fireplace person.
92. Do you want to get married?
I am married.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
190 days according to Amazon.
94. Who was your high school crush?
Who I went out with at the time I guess.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I do cry if stuff isn’t going well.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
I’m in two minds as to whether me and Will will have kids. If we do, we might be approaching 40 before it happens because we’re definitely not ready now.
98. What is your favorite color?
Purple! Specifically 268c.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do, yeah.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
Here’s a recent picture of my hair progress because I don’t know what to put here.